- DNS data are sampled from DITL 2014, three .cl servers, and "replayed" using
ratadns-fievel pcap files capabilities.
- Source IPs are hashed for data privacy.
- qtype viz, where highlited boxes are for qtypes on queries received since
a minute ago, and black bars are the proportional queries by ip and by
queried DNS server / resolver.
- On click one can "turn off/on" a box highliting for irrelevant info.
- Box highlighting will decay if no more information is received for that
- queries per second viz, where each line corresponds to a server qps in the
last minute and also the total qps is presented. In the legend:
- On mouseover the line corresponding to that server is highlighted
- On click the visualization for that server (or total) can be turned off/on
and the plot y-axis is recalculated (in case of).
All feedback is welcomed via GitHub Issues
RaTA-DNS development team.